Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Combination Skin

• 30-12-2005 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good cream cleanser, toner and moisturiser for combination skin? I am currently using, and have used for over 2 years, Clarins combination skin products but am not happy with it (BTW a few beauticians have said am combination so not just a guess!).

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

am broke at the moment so haven't switched but I've been recommended lancome.. i've been using garnier's pure for a couple of years but my skin is getting too old for it.. why don't you like clarins anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Try Clinique...their skincare products really work well on my skin and I have conbination skin. Their stuff isn't cheap but it's good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Clinique is really good but expensive. imo garnier pure is probably the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

dermalogica expensive but soooooo worth it! Especially if u have combination skin that tends to break out occasionally...really helps with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Thanks for the replies.

Basically skin has gotton greasier in recent months (more spots than normal) and while it might be something Im eating (dont eat greasy foods that much), the only other thing I can think of is that the Clarins products are not as effective as they used to be after continual use.

I got a sample of a scrub from dermalogica and tried it and the following day I broke out in spots. Seems that when I use products with salic acid (for cleaning blackheads etc) I break out.

I didnt know Clinique did a cream cleanser? I know that they use the soap but I really would prefer cream cleanser.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Ultrabland by lush is a really good creamy cleanser, it doesn't dry out your skin or make it greasy if you wash it off properly. As far as I know, there are no acids in it, or anything that aggravates your skin, and it's pretty cheap!

Advertisement