Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Vodafone live free or not?

• 31-12-2005 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

anyone here ever try browsing vodafone live web pages?
    According to their website all vodafone live webpages are supposed to be free to browse on right?
    Anyway I went onto the vodafone live wapsite, went into the entertainment sections and just one other section and then hung up and was charged 16 cent despite never going away from the vodafone live pages.

So is there any charges that I don't know of such as dial up charges or something?
    is this right?
    Is there acharge for browsing vodafone live web pages now?
    How much?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I think only the main menu is free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Browsing on Live scares me ...... :eek:

jh4uw8.jpg
    (I know it's not an Airbus! ...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Menu's are free. 15c per page of information - i.e. your horoscope, a news story, a cinema time - INFORMATION!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

they rob you with any chance you get
    though with 3 all their internet is free and if they ever do charge you for something (say a video) they show you before hand
    so you always know whats coming

Advertisement