Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fock, Girls, Help Meeeeee

• 31-12-2005 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Fake tan emergency. Just put on Loreal Sublime Bronze tanning milk and I've never used it before. What's it like, will I be orange???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Why don't you wait and see what happens? This seems like a pointless thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

oh my gosh, I've never seen as many orange chicks in my life than I have since I moved to Dublin.. fake tan always looks so *fake* .. hope you exfoliated and washed your hands .. but not too well, otherwise you'll end up with the orange line around your wrists (and the towel/water marks down your arms) and white hands.. oh and the orange knuckles... fake tan is a bad bad bad thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Lump wrote:
    Ha ha..... D4 fake tan, don;t bother with it, it make you look worse. Hit the sunbeds once every so often.

John

Sunbeds are so so so dangerous please dont take johns advice.I know guys laugh at our obsession with fake tan but its is so much better getting your tan froma bottle then getting skin cancer and wrinkled skin by the time your 40!

Loreal sublime bronze-i used it once and it came out terrible but thats cos im quite pale.Anywho im sure yours will be fine sexy d4 lady!But if not just get some miltol baby bottle disenfectsnt and scrub!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Don't use fake tan. Please. It's pure nasty. My friend used that Lancome and she ended up a nice shade of apple juice. Which was bad. Eh hopefully you didn't plaster it on. Otherwise just em...:rolleyes: Oh good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Loreal Sublime Bronze tanning milk is one of the worst fake tans out there. It's nasty. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Boots own brand of fake tan is the best. It's the only one I've tried that actually works properly.

And boys don't tell us not to use fake tan because we have to, even if it looks nasty...we just can't help ourselves!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

ClareBear wrote:
    Loreal Sublime Bronze tanning milk is one of the worst fake tans out there. It's nasty. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Boots own brand of fake tan is the best. It's the only one I've tried that actually works properly.

And boys don't tell us not to use fake tan because we have to, even if it looks nasty...we just can't help ourselves!

agree!soltan boots tan is the foolproof way to get a tan
    Boys on these forums piss me off cos they go on about how they looove pale woman but then when they talk about all the women they fancy its all bronzed goddeses like jessica alba and pale girls never get a look in!Ive done my own research and to be honest I get chatted up about 110%more when im wearing fake tan then when im my usual pale self-so i think the facts just speak for themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

if you go orange use lemon juice its a natural bleach for skin should tone it down i use it to make my skin Paler

personal i never use fake tan I'd be a strange goth if i did

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

ClareBear wrote:

yeah soltan is good, but it smells funny. anyone know of one that doesnt smell of curry?

oh wait, that actually *was* some leftover curry from last nights takeaway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

If you end up a horrible shade of orange, best way to tone it down or strip it completely is to rub in baby oil into your skin, leave for 10 minutes and then shower. Or Vaseline works exactly the same but its messier!

Advertisement