Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sunroof seal!

Options
  • 31-12-2005 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where i can get a replacement sunroof seal?
    got into the car this morning and there was a big puddle on my car floor! :mad:

oh also, does anyone know how much it costs to get a car hooked up to a computer to find electronic problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭ibanez

Would be as well to get a replacement from a scrapyard. Price of getting a diagnostic varies for different makes, Ford for example charge €59 an hour while an independent garage might be as little as €30 an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

how do u know its the sunroof. Door or footwell is more likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Misticles wrote:
    anyone know where i can get a replacement sunroof seal?
    got into the car this morning and there was a big puddle on my car floor! :mad:

oh also, does anyone know how much it costs to get a car hooked up to a computer to find electronic problems?

A windscreen replacement company like Autoglass may be able to supply a new sunroof seal.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

check that the water drain off points for the sunroof aren't blocked

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i can see that the seal is out of place... ye ill try a scrap yard. ill probably get a badge there too. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

Misticles wrote:
    does anyone know how much it costs to get a car hooked up to a computer to find electronic problems?
    what car is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

its a rover 216 SI

Advertisement