Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD to AVI/MPEG/WMV Software for PMP

Options
  • 31-12-2005 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

As has been mentioned elsewhere, I bought myself a Cowon A2, but I am having troube trying to find some decent software to convert my DVD's to a suitable file. Can anyone recommend a good payware program to do the job? I have a few hundred DVD's and I can't convert any of them over! :(
    Now I'm not too sure if I can ask this question as some will say it's illegal etc, but I did buy myself a PMP to view them while on the move and the A2 doesn't come with the software for the job.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Anyone have any advice? I actually want to convert my own movies to the Cowon, picture attached! I don't need it for any other reason!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Yo, eo980, read the replies here. They might help.

Advertisement