Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M Boyle,The China Shop. Dundalk, 100 Years

Options
  • 31-12-2005 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi

The China Shop Was Opened In October 1906 By My Great Grandfather, Michael Boyle. The Shop Will Be Celebrating 100 Years In Business Next October. The Shop Deals In Bone China and Delph Tea Sets. The Shop has Recently Started A Picture Framing Service.

I Am Intrested In Obtainin any Pictures Or Information You Might have On The China Shop. I Am Researching the history of the Shop. And Would Be Very Gratefull For Any Information. (e.g. Advertisements, Pictures, Stories, Etc)

The Shop Is Located In Clanbrassil St. Dundalk

Hey Dont Forget To Drop By.

Any Ideas On What We Can Do For The 100 Years Celebrations?

Attacment Included:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Guv

Good to see a shop standing the test of time. As for the celebrations, no idea mate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Any Ideas On What We Can Do For The 100 Years Celebrations?

Attacment Included:)

Stick the Brown Bull of Cooley in it for half an hour, it'd get ye some publicity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

worked for dessie corbett at xmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Sparks400 take a weeks break , noting to say , then say noting.

Dundalkonline : explain what you mean ? Im interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

dessie had a "santa's redundancy party" before christmas and he brought santa into the pub inside a wooden brown bull (for some reason which is well beyond me) santa gave everyone bubbles and the pub was the most full i've ever seen it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭AndyPipkin2007

ha ha, maybe anrnold swarzani....somthin

Advertisement