Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Chantelle seems the nicest. I thought when she asked Dennis Rodman if what he does is like handball was quite funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya "do you play netball?",
    "oh you mean basket-ball?"
    "no,netball!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I reckom Barrymore should have been kicked out already because it took him so long to get in the blooming house. I can't stand that Dennis fella so far, talk about creepy, he almost makes Pete Burns come across as sane (well sort of!)
    Can't believe they are putting BBLB on at 8.00am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Dennis isn't the most sociable charachters. First thing he did when he came in was a hand off to what's her face. Took him about 30 seconds to actually greet someone. He's not a real conversation maker either. He's out in the garden wandering around on his own at the minute according to Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Dennis Rodman has to be the best rebounder ever. Him, Jordan and the rest - what a team.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

In the future everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes...
    ...then they will be eligable for celebrity big brother.
    :rolleyes:

Chantelle FTW - 'cos she isn't any of the others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(UK_TV_series)
    This is the first Big Brother series to be produced by Brighter Pictures, a subsidiary of Endemol UK, instead of by the parent company.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

dennis is quite funny.... like the relationship between him and chantelle wonder how it will develop. Maggot is soo outta place seems sound tho!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Jodie Marsh... What a gobsh*te... She makes my blood boil.. Whinging about being bullied and as soon as that poor unfortunate creature (Chantal)'s back is turned she tears strips off her...

I felt soooo sorry for her when Denis Rodman was talking to her... she looked like she wanted the floor to just open up and swallow her... Its like walking into the lions den really :eek: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

how rich is Denis Rodman? He must be fairly wealthy as he was an NBA star when they were all raking it in. Can't see why'd he'd need top go on Big Brother.

how rich is Denis Rodman? He must be fairly wealthy as he was an NBA star when they were all raking it in. Can't see why'd he'd need top go on Big Brother.

Story with him and yer1 from Baywatch?? Seemed to be a bit of animosity between them.. Where they together?? And he dresses in drag?? Bit of a noodle scratcher there :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

WDK wrote:
    Why is the bloke from the Ordinary Boys in Celeb BB.
    I remember thinking the exact same thing last night wen he walked in. I thought the Ordinary Boys were a band on the up?

I was also quite surprised that Denis Rodman was there too. Surely he doesn't need the cash or the publicity? Maybe he just has bad advisers.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

He used to be married to Carmen Electra, so Dennis would know Traci. Some suspicion that he may have "known" her biblically too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

well ... don't know how true this is, but saw the latest family guy recently, and they were talking about how dennis rodman had lost all his money....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Faria - Not a celebrity, celebrities shouldnt have to introduce themselves, everyone should know their name.

Dennis - For all intents and purposes, a knacker

George Galloway - Legend, hopefully he shines.

Jodie - I think I could bring her happiness..

Rula - didnt know she was still alive.

Pete - A better looking woman than many I know.

Maggot - Hopefully as funny as his GLC persona.

Traci - Geebag

Preston - May actually win

Michael - Obviously addicted to the limelight, judging from his reaction to the cheers

Chantelle - Lovely girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Preston to be Top Male 11/4 on Boylesports. I'll have that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

seperated at birth?

:v:

picture25fs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I am outraged by Sam Preston, what is wrong with him. Ok so he is probably on there to gain notoreity, but why in gods name would choose such a banal way to do it, in the format of such soul sucking show. I have lost any respect for him now as an artist.

Here's my take on these people.

Faria - Famous for shagging someone in the FA. Is kinda hot though

Dennis - All I think about Dennis is WTF. This guy was an idol of my mine when I was kid, what has happened to Dennis over past 6-7 years at all.

George Galloway - I cant understand why he is on the show at all , although thats not that I dont respect the man , but I have lost some of that respect now.

Jodie - Jodie Marsh. Nuff said.(What Buffy said because she just famous for absolutely nothing, a prime example of a soul sucking leech thats horrible having to watch.

Rula - Ok dont know this woman, saw her on Eastenders some time back when they did the special in Spain with Frank and Peggy.

Pete - One word sums this person up . !!MESS!!

Maggot - A nobody trying to promote his rubbish excuse for a band.

Traci - TBH I dont really know her.

Preston - Not another guy looking to promote his band. I for one love the Ordinary Boys but I have lost any respect I may have had for him now that he has sold his soul.

Michael - Ok unlike other I like Barrymore purely because of nostalgia. I used to always watch Strike it Rich when I was a kid.

Chantelle - I have no idea who she is but I remember seeing her on soccer Am.

whiskeyman wrote:
    seperated at birth?

:v:

picture25fs.jpg

Pete looks better IMO... She looks like a melted welly.. with or without the coco the clown make up.. Although that picture is one of the kinder ones Iv seen of her... Wagon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

xzanti wrote:
    Although that picture is one of the kinder ones Iv seen of her... Wagon
    well, it was from her official biography! :D
    Guess she had to appear on this given that her arch nemesis was on "I'm a Celeb, get me out of here".

I think the show is made up for Barrymore to win it though. People in the UK still love that guy. He was a sort of "Ant & Dec" in one person back in the day... something that perhaps UK television has been crying out for over the past few years.

• Advertisement

Did I hear her refering to herself as an "Author" last night ??? Sure the book is just all pictures with scraps of dialogue here and there about how great she is.. shes hardly feckin Dan Browne is she..

Gobsh*te

whiskeyman wrote:
    well, it was from her official biography! :D
    Guess she had to appear on this given that her arch nemesis was on "I'm a Celeb, get me out of here".

I think the show is made up for Barrymore to win it though. People in the UK still love that guy. He was a sort of "Ant & Dec" in one person back in the day... something that perhaps UK television has been crying out for over the past few years.

Yeah I felt a bit uncomfortable watching him cry his way down the stairs into the house... Get a grip Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Apart from seeing Traci Beckham, I think Dennis Rodman is very disappointed with the standard of the other "celebrities". I would not be surprised if he tried to leave as soon as arriving. He did say late last night to someone that he nearly pulled out at the last minute. Overall the celebrities on it are very poor. So much for Johnny Vegas, Boy George etc.

Now if Johnny Vegas was on there we could actually have laugh whilst watching it, but its a different laugh watching these sorry excuse for "Celebrities".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Eire05

WDK wrote:
    Chantelle - I have no idea who she is but I remember seeing her on soccer Am.
    Oh ye, I remember her now. She's the one they said was like a Paris Hilton lookalike. Ha, it's strange how I can remember a soccerette so well. It would be a bit of a coincidence if GLC or The Ordinary Boys were on at that time, since they are on Lovejoy's shows quite a lot. But they have'nt been on the show quite recently so I'd doubt it.

I thought Galloway and Preston would have better things (ie. proper work) to be doing right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Can't remember if it was Maggot or Preston but one of them said their main reason for doing big brother is "what else am I gonna do in January?" Michael Barrymore seemed to be the only one most people recognised when they went in.

Misty Moon wrote:
    Can't remember if it was Maggot or Preston but one of them said their main reason for doing big brother is "what else am I gonna do in January?" Michael Barrymore seemed to be the only one most people recognised when they went in.

That was maggot... I like him actually... "Im just here to make up the numbers mate" at least hes honest ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

George Galloway - Legend, hopefully he shines.

he's the biggest knobEad in there...

shame on your taste

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I like Maggot too, he seems really down to earth. How on earth did Chantelle not know what a gynaecologist was, she reminds me of Helen from BB2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

she reminds me of Helen from BB2.

Was thinking that last night actually.

Can't believe Barrymore is blubbering already. It's Les Dennis all over again.

Advertisement