Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

Thought it was quite funny when chantelle told the story about her neighbour poisining the dog with petrol, she told it well, she had be believing her as well. Damn tricked by a dumb blonde!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

chump wrote:
    he's the biggest knobEad in there...

shame on your taste

I like they way he addressed the Senate and put them in their place for going to war against Iraq. I have nothing to be ashamed of.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Jodie (on discovering the coat is gorilla): "Euuugh don't touch me!!!!"
    Pete: Oh fúck off.

Couldn't said it better. God that girl is one of the biggest wastes of space around currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,205 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

chump wrote:
    he's the biggest knobEad in there...

shame on your taste

Nonsense

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Jodie wears her coco the clown makeup to bed.... Turned it on this morning and there she was sitting up in bed with black sh*t running all down her cheeks... Freak :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I actually felt sorry for Barrymore last night when he was listening to them bitching about him. I must be loosing the plot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Mina Loy

I have to say that Jodie is hideous in 'real life' . Without professional make up artists it seems she just looks like a cindy doll thats been left out in the sun too long and is starting to melt a tad. Even if she just wore no makeup she might look a bit better. At least Traci is pretty to start with! I have no idea why I'm saying this as I really don't care lol.

And umm..Dennis wants to do Chantelle haha.. cha-ching for her!:eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Anyone hear the ads on Channel 4 today for big brother.
    Where the housemates have the task to prove to the others they were celebrities ?

How about getting this lot to prove to the audiance they are celebrities ??

As Barrymore keeps saying he's a gynaecologist will he have prove that??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

It'd be a right toe in the hole for those Z list morons if that Chantelle girl won this thing.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

zippo22 wrote:
    It'd be a right toe in the hole for those Z list morons if that Chantelle girl won this thing.:)

Isn't that the one who has to prove to the other 'celebrities' that she is a celebrity herself? :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I had to turn it off last night.. I was delighted for her that she passed but if I had to listen to her tell her story one more time I'd have topped myself.. Yer man George is growing very tired of Jodie.. Think she is coming unstuck big time, everyone seems to be copping on to the FACT that she's a simpleton...

She was the only one who commented (repeatedly) on the ranking order of the fame game thingy.. What a b*llox

I think a good task would be to see how many pickled onions Jodie could get out of a jar with her nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

Didnt she have a nose job, she should ask for a refund. Cowboys Ted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Eire05

What I want to know is, what on earth did Faria Alam do for the task that was shown last night?? (when all the celebritys had show the other housmates what they were famous for). Like Barrymore did his cringeworthy impression of Hitler and Frank Spencer (which was pretty good in comparison). Did she lay back and think of England or what?

They were buggers for not showing what Faria did as her 'party piece'.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Arathorn wrote:
    Didnt she have a nose job, she should ask for a refund. Cowboys Ted.

apparently her nose was smashed in a hockey accident when she was younger, so its not as if she got it done to try and look better......anyway she's still a TWONK

Anyone watch BBLB this morning, up for nomination are (scroll down);

George, Jodie and Pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Just watching the catch-ups here now. Jodie is a complete tool, sniping and bitching and that debacle with Pete's coat, I'm glad he put her in in her place.

Its stupid getting annoyed about fur like that, if dont agree with it, fair enought, but lambasting someone for it, just stupid.

Chantelle, I like, such a sweet girl, most girls who look that good, would have a constant scowl on their face, if they're not been entertained. But fair play, she's always bubbly.

There might be a surprise evcition next week:

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds8665.html

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Chantelle, I like, such a sweet girl, most girls who look that good, would have a constant scowl on their face, if they're not been entertained. But fair play, she's always bubbly.

She's an airhead. Did you see her face when she had to read. All she was missing was a string of drool hanging from her confused, stupid mouth.
    That said, she is hot. Giggidy giggidy. Oh yea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Down to Chant and Barry, I've collected on Barry being the last bloke in the house so I don't care anymore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Well the winner's just been announced, don't read if you want to stay in suspense till you see the repeats:
    The winner is
    Chantelle, a bit predictably I thought

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

She's an airhead. Did you see her face when she had to read. All she was missing was a string of drool hanging from her confused, stupid mouth.
    That said, she is hot. Giggidy giggidy. Oh yea

Lighten up will ya.