Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Please Hurry Up

• 31-12-2005 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Just wondering who here is waiting for their local exchanges to be smart enabled?

I remember applying for it nearly a year ago and was told that my exchange, NAAS, would be available in July/ August 2005, 7 months later, still no sign! The website test tells me that it will be ready in 2006 :eek: but no approximate time frame.

Just wondering is anybody else in this boat, I'm currently being taken advantage of by eircom, and BT have lost the last 2 applications I've sent into them :confused:, So i don't know what to do!

Can anyone recommend any alternatives, preferably where I don't have to sign a 12 month contract?

Cheers

B2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mydogodie

I am waiting for the same thing here in waterford... smart just cant seem to put a definate date on when they will be available. so in the mean time i use digiweb.ie they offer a 6 month contract so not to bad. service and support is pretty good..

Advertisement