Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i was banned from afterhours for defending my mother

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Talliesin wrote:
    I grew up in a small country town. There were lots of cows around. None of them, knowledgable or otherwise, ever insulted anyone's mother (except possibly other cattle's mothers in some bovine manner unintelligible to me).

all cows banned from AH for possible slight towards another bovine mothers (and by which, insulting my mother, for she is a mother....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054867978&page=5

i dont know about you but i think this is fúckin disgracefull what did i do?

why isnt ThiiinkPink! banned for saying that my mother was full of shít i mean she said she was talking in generalities but she was replying to my post and it was directed at me so ofcourse she was talking about my mother,

i think its whitewashman who has the problem

I got banned for retaliating to someone who called my mother a whore completely unprovoked, I responded calling the guy a gibbon. I get banned - go figure (you're not allowed to use logic here as it doesn't apply).

Laguna wrote:
    I got banned for retaliating to someone who called my mother a whore completely unprovoked, I responded calling the guy a gibbon. I get banned - go figure (you're not allowed to use logic here as it doesn't apply).

i once had a lemon flavoured ice lolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Well it did seem harsh the banning but it was stated by a mod(cant remember who) Gordon I think that from the 16th of december, changes in AH will be upon us....

**Zero tolerance**.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

i once had a lemon flavoured ice lolly.
    :confused:

On your own mate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

mad m wrote:
    Well it did seem harsh the banning but it was stated by a mod(cant remember who) Gordon I think that from the 16th of december, changes in AH will be upon us....

**Zero tolerance**.
    ? Not me.

I think Giblet said that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054867978&page=5

i dont know about you but i think this is fúckin disgracefull what did i do?

why isnt ThiiinkPink! banned for saying that my mother was full of shít i mean she said she was talking in generalities but she was replying to my post and it was directed at me so ofcourse she was talking about my mother,

i think its whitewashman who has the problem

I see what you are saying, but to be honest it is a bit of a jump

In one point of your post you say that you have discussed child birth with your mother and she says it isn't that sore.

Then, when replying to other part of your post ThinkPink says anyone who claims it doesn't hurt is either full of drugs or full of ****

Now, possibly she was directing that to your mother comment, but considering she didn't quote it, when she did quote another part of your post, it is doubtful she was. It is more likely she was making a general statement.

Of course none of this is that relevant to the fact that if you had a problem with ThinkPink's post you should have reported that to a mod. Instead you used person insults against them. That is why you were banned. The whole "she deserved it" line , or even worse the "I know I was banned but she should have been banned too" line never works in Boards.ie, you should know that by now. If you have a problem with a post report it to a mod. Taking matters into your own hands and launching into a personal attack will get you banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

mad m wrote:
    Giblet did spam this around, in his sig if I remember correctly, for no reason I can think off. The rules still apply. Read the charter, don't fook around, and you will be fine.

You should also remember that mods enforce rules, they are ordinary users, outside of their own boards. They, the rules, in general reflect the concensous of what the admins deem boards to be. If the mods slip out of line they are slapped as hard as any other user.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

^^ Yup Hobart I hear what you are saying.But arent some of the charters being reviewed like in the F/S section.I just thought on the 16th that some mad force was about to come into play..See the power of advertising does work!:)

Anyway happy newyear to admins/smods/mods/sub-mods/subscribers/slaves(like me).:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I hope your poor mother recovers from this trauma soon.

Best wishes,
    John.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

Puck wrote:
    I hope your poor mother recovers from this trauma soon.

What did you say about me ma!

Puck banned for saying something about Freelancer's mother....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Freelancer's mother....
    WWM banned...

damn!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

YORE MA!

aw crap...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Weeeeell,
    Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch,
    She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world,
    She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch,
    She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Feck it
    Post Count +1

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Best post I've ever seen
    well it was till i read your post!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Gordon wrote:
    I don't get the American connotation.
    there is no "maybe" in the american justice system, no room for insinuations just yes or no, well as i see it, thats the way it is, look at George Galloways hearing before the american congress for evidence.

ah tbh i dont give a fúck anymore keep me banned for all i care, i didnt report it because i didnt think it needed to be reported, im better than reporting people because i dont like hearing what they say, i will never apologise for what i did so you can shove afterhours where the sun dont shine whitewashman! that wasnt a personal insult that was a suggestion :rolleyes:
    Talliesin wrote:
    I grew up in a small country town. There were lots of cows around. None of them, knowledgable or otherwise, ever insulted anyone's mother (except possibly other cattle's mothers in some bovine manner unintelligible to me).
    i bet you none of them had internet access :)

there is no "maybe" in the american justice system, no room for insinuations just yes or no, well as i see it, thats the way it is, look at George Galloways hearing before the american congress for evidence.

id like to present the state vs michael jackson as my evidence where there was evidence to show that mr jackson was indeed doing some very dodgy things, but they couldnt be proved beyond reasonable doubt. there was a certain aspect of 'maybe' in there, and so he was aquitted.

i think this disproves your theory of an american justice system.

and if you dont want to have access to the AH forum, then i will let the ban stand. im hardly worried about it. the fact that you came on here to tell everyone about how bláse you are about the whole issue shows me that you are in fact, not very bláse about it at all.

but thats your problem, not mine. i will certainly try and find somewhere the sun doesnt shine, although, the inference that i should shove it up my arse wont work becuase everyone knows the sun actually does rise and shine form that perticular orifice.

now, theres another runaway train crash averted.
    my job of saving the world is never over....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

id like to present the state vs michael jackson as my evidence where there was evidence to show that mr jackson was indeed doing some very dodgy things, but they couldnt be proved beyond reasonable doubt. there was a certain aspect of 'maybe' in there, and so he was aquitted.

i think this disproves your theory of an american justice system.
    there was a maybe there but it was ignored, just as my maybe is being ignored. and in the end it was just black and white
    and if you dont want to have access to the AH forum, then i will let the ban stand. im hardly worried about it. the fact that you came on here to tell everyone about how bláse you are about the whole issue shows me that you are in fact, not very bláse about it at all.

but thats your problem, not mine. i will certainly try and find somewhere the sun doesnt shine, although, the inference that i should shove it up my arse wont work becuase everyone knows the sun actually does rise and shine form that perticular orifice.

now, theres another runaway train crash averted.
    my job of saving the world is never over....
    if the sun rose out your arse we'd have crap raining down all over our faces every morning....... but we dont. (unless the sun rises out of your ass and crap shoots out of your mouth? :eek:)

there was a maybe there but it was ignored, just as my maybe is being ignored. and in the end it was just black and white)

you obviously didnt get my origainl punnage on the song 'black or white'.
    never mind.
    if the sun rose out your arse we'd have crap raining down all over our faces every morning....... but we dont. (unless the sun rises out of your ass and crap shoots out of your mouth? :eek:)

could be could be.....

but probably not.

Advertisement