Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Tickets advice

• 31-12-2005 6:05pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am heading over to the pool v spurs match in Jan and could not get tickets through the liverpool site can anybody help me with a contact, i would really appricate it.

Thanks,
    TCP/IP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

TCP/IP wrote:
    Hi there,

I am heading over to the pool v spurs match in Jan and could not get tickets through the liverpool site can anybody help me with a contact, i would really appricate it.

Thanks,
    TCP/IP
    I'm in same boat...no tickets for same match.
    Might be a case of asking about when I get over at this late stage.

If I get a contact, I'll post you the details.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

cheers mate and i will do the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭Trampas

If you buy an e-ticket there is 500 tickets that go into a draw for every home game as they hardly ever go on sale to general public.

You will pick one up easy enough in the pubs beside anfield.

Shouldn't have to pay much over the odds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Trampas wrote:
    If you buy an e-ticket there is 500 tickets that go into a draw for every home game as they hardly ever go on sale to general public..

Thats exactly the same as what was said to me when I asked about tickets for the chelsea game in oct.I rang up the morning they went on sale and got four at the front of the kop.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

yeah i missed out on the 500 been v unlucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I have a ticket and will keep an eye out with our guys for a ticket. You will not buy a ticket pre game in the pubs now as the owners do not let them in. There are plenty of touts on the street outside though.

how much is an e-ticket?

I'm going over on Friday so I've got Fri night to ask about for any tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

Ye also need a fancard - last year it cost £2.50.

Best of luck getting tickets - should be a good game with two decent sytles of play. I hope I don't see that D24 skanger doing his cartwheel :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

try RAWK. www.redandwhitekop.com They have ticket help in their forums

try RAWK. www.redandwhitekop.com They have ticket help in their forums
    been there and posted...got no replies.

I've been contacted by a tout by email who must have spotted a post of mine on some board looking to sell me tickets. €85 each for Main Stand.
    He'll be my last resort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

RAWK is very quiet at the mo Id give it more time. I hope ypu were polite ;)

Advertisement