Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight

Options
  • 31-12-2005 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

feck it might as well ask what people are doin tonight and where will be good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Not bothering with town tonight as it will be swamped... so a nice sensible night of chilling and watching movies may be in order

Happy new Year Fúckos!

Hope none of you shat yourselves while locked to the max.

no... i mean it!

As said before Happy and Festive....

Whooooo.... 2006!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I watched a movie with this wino ^^

Upon the end of the countdown, Final Countdown came on Kerrang, so we did turn that up full blast on the surround sound system....

But otherwise, a fairly uneventful night!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

wow you guys know how to tear it up...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Went to the living room, good craic, pitty about paying a tenner in but feck it its only the price of 2 drinks. I snook in a bottle of champagne anyways so that made up for the cover charge :)

Then back to an unreal house party in Taylors Hill, free booze and all that lark. Didnt stop drinkin til 7am, went home for a power-nap for 4 hours, then went back to the house drinking all day, just home now and im wrecked

• Advertisement

Upon the end of the countdown, Final Countdown came on Kerrang, so we did turn that up full blast on the surround sound system....

could hear the feckin thing all through the house... cue maniac-like dancing in the back garden... whilist being watched by a group of polish people.

Whooo.... what a party!

Advertisement