Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exciting New Media Group Help/advice Wanted

Options
  • 31-12-2005 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi folks, Im new to this board today. I currently work with a national media group and at the moment I am working with one or two others on a new media group. Our plan is for a national site, (commercially driven with advertising which has been already confirmed) incorporating blogs, podcasts, vlogcasts etc etc. We are looking for help and advice from anyone who would be in the position to offer and would like to be part of this very exciting project. For commercial reasons we cannot give away too much information at the moment but if you are interested in coming on board in any any way drop me a message and I will give you as many details as I can.

Advertisement