Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan exams shud be moved to early december!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Eh...goth? What? Portal of evil has lots of links to hilarious evil news stories. This makes me a goth?

And you don't have a superiority complex. People with superiority complexes are not eager to claim that they have such. You have a narcissitic compensatory personality type. Big difference. Here, this handy link will explain it for you: Click!

I hope its enlightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Superdub2 wrote:
    well that seems like another attempt at wit to me, a bit of a contradiction i might add, especially given what it says at the end of all your posts!

you shud really delete that since you are the idiot and you choose to converse with people who you consider idiots

Hrmmmm a bit of a contradiction there, but I doubt you can retain a thought for more than a few minutes so it slipped your mind by the time you typed your next response. Anyway I'll leave you be, you seem to have a skewed perspective on the real world. I also find it pathetic you should try to cover up your identity, such childish behaviour.

http://www.dictionary.com lest you become confused.

I await further gems of knowledge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Boco

I assume the original poster knows that the library in the college didn't close until the 23rd of December (I know some students assume the whole place shuts down when they aren't in the building) giving him a full week of quiet study time? Besides, with the 2 or 3 exams a business student has, whats all the fuss about? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Wish it was just the two or three. It's the full six unfortunatley :(
    Superdub2 wrote:
    i suppose you are a goth aswell? check out his website you nob and see if you think it is a healthy interest!

acting like a commerce student? now you are acting like an it tallaght student with an inferiority complex who thinks that all commerce students are pretencious and arrogant

Aint a goth. Wanna try another generic assumption?

And since when do I have an inferiority complex? I have no problem with my course, I regard it as just as good as any of the big Uni' ones. My point is that most (not all, but enough to make it a sterotype) commerce students are pretencious and arrogant. It's a sweeping generalistion for comedic value, not an inferiority complex. I notice how your dancing around any posts that crush your logic post by post btw

Whats the matter? If your so right all the time, why dont ye take the time to back up what your saying?

I was just looking at some of the 5th year engineering papers again. Oh man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

That bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

TheWolf wrote:
    Wish it was just the two or three. It's the full six unfortunatley :(

My point is that most (not all, but enough to make it a sterotype) commerce students are pretencious and arrogant. It's a sweeping generalistion for comedic value, not an inferiority complex.

enough to make it a stereotype? how many commerce students do you even know. i know lots of them and they are not all like that, the majority of them are not. there may be some but you get that everywhere you go.

How can you acuse me of making generalisations, you are a bit too self righteous for my tastes

Boco wrote:
    I assume the original poster knows that the library in the college didn't close until the 23rd of December (I know some students assume the whole place shuts down when they aren't in the building) giving him a full week of quiet study time? Besides, with the 2 or 3 exams a business student has, whats all the fuss about? :rolleyes:

im not even going to respond to the remark bout 3 exams cuz i assume that is a joke.

you assumed right and as ive already said i was in the library until the very last day and was in there more than most and no matter what else i say, be it truth or fiction, the one thing i can truthfull say is that without any shadow of a doubt, that library is anything but quiet.

a lot of the behaviour in there are a disgrace and the silent room was bombarded with sounds from the av room for the whole of the last week before xmas and some of the staff are the louder than many of the obnoxious students who spend their time having conversations in the "silent" room and generally loitering cuz they have nowhere better to go nd talk.

Zillah wrote:
    Eh...goth? What? Portal of evil has lots of links to hilarious evil news stories. This makes me a goth?

And you don't have a superiority complex. People with superiority complexes are not eager to claim that they have such. You have a narcissitic compensatory personality type. Big difference. Here, this handy link will explain it for you: Click!

I hope its enlightening.

narcassists believe that they are always right and would not have to state it either so you are way off there, and i dont remember ever saying i have a superiority complex

and i base the goth accusation more on they way you look, the evil thingey just comfirmed it for me

If it was noisy, find a quiet place, like home. Or a park.

• Advertisement

superdub2 wrote:
    and i dont remember ever saying i have a superiority complex
    superdub2 wrote:
    so you can see where i get my superiority complex from

You're a moron.
    superdub2 wrote:
    narcassists believe that they are always right and would not have to state it either so you are way off there

You're an amazingly moronic person. I said Narcisstic Compensatory Personality Type, not narcissist. They're very different. Did you work out how to click the link I gave you?
    superdub2 wrote:
    and i base the goth accusation more on they way you look, the evil thingey just comfirmed it for me

Stupendously moronic. You sir, get the moron of the century prize. Really, I can't over state that. You're fucking retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 TheForeSkins

Is it true that you came out of the closet last night Steve and propositioned the Barman in the Playhouse by going him a 20 Euro tip and asking for his number???

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION!

**** YOU ASSHOLE! YOU STUPID ****, SUPERDUB, YOU DONT BELONG IN TALLAGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

SuperDub2 im not in AV1, get your facts straight before you go slagging peoples courses and their lives off, and be careful with what you say on this thread....

Zillah explains his logic with carefully taught out words and opinions, if you do the same, perhaps people will stop posting stuff about you and will realise that sometimes a human being can be wrong and thats just as normal as when youre right. You have your opinion, and other people have theirs, we sorta live in a democracy (because we sure as **** dont live in a communist state) and we are ALL ENTITLED to our own opinion...you just took it personal when you couldnt get it your own way.

This is obviously a matter you feel extremely deeply about, so write to the school board and suggest the timetables are moved...take action, as opposed to just giving the world a reaction

Is it true that you came out of the closet last night Steve and propositioned the Barman in the Playhouse by going him a 20 Euro tip and asking for his number???

ANSWER THE ****ING QUESTION!

**** YOU ASSHOLE! YOU STUPID ****, SUPERDUB, YOU DONT BELONG IN TALLAGHT!

Hahaha...classic.
    MotleyCrue wrote:
    This is obviously a matter you feel extremely deeply about, so write to the school board and suggest the timetables are moved...take action, as opposed to just giving the world a reaction

Well you would say that wouldn't you. You're clearly a first year Av communist wannbe who'll end up working as an organ donar...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Zillah wrote:
    Well you would say that wouldn't you. You're clearly a first year Av communist wannbe who'll end up working as an organ donar...

Em....Zillah, im in your class!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Which course has the most points, then? Answers on a postcard:D

What has that got to do with anything?

Points are a measure of how 'in-demand' a course is and nothing more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭360*

baz8080 wrote:
    Points are a measure of how 'in-demand' a course is and nothing more.

Yeah...suppose..........

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement