Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nursing to taeching?

Options
  • 31-12-2005 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi
    i was just wondering whether anyone out there knows if there is a path from general nursing to second level teaching.im interested in teaching biology/chemistry although i only have the B.Sc r.g. nursing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

jimi wrote:
    hi
    i was just wondering whether anyone out there knows if there is a path from general nursing to second level teaching.im interested in teaching biology/chemistry although i only have the B.Sc r.g. nursing.

As far as I know its a case of doing a 1 year fulltime Higher Diploma in teaching, and that way you'd be fully qualified to go fulltime in teaching. With your experience Id say you'd have a great chance of getting fulltime employment. Its finding the vacancies thats the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Before you consider teaching, you really should learn how to spell it!

If you are considering teaching English, give up now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Enright wrote:
    Before you consider teaching, you really should learn how to spell it!

If you are considering teaching English, give up now!

Its a typing error.. negative unwanted comment.. Im displeased.
    Any more unhelpful posts and I get the banning stick out..

Advertisement