Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

growing hair.....!

• 31-12-2005 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey
    im a guy withe thickish hair when i dont get it cut for any length of time really.it was fairly curly when i was younger and since aorund 15 iv kept it blade one all round.id really like to grow it this time and stick with it.last year i let it grow for about 5 months and then just shaved it all off.i shouldnt have in hindsight i was getting there.neway i want length in it to style it- kinda dave grohl(esque)/ sean william scott (style in dukes of hazzard)...if that doesnt confuse you!neway any tips raly apreciated.it goes really thickish n puffy n i dont like to wear too much gel as too much looks nasty.

should i get any specific areas cut and leave others, or get it thinned out regularly at a barbers(if they can do that)..or just leave it be and hope for the best??

cheers for any help

Comments

Advertisement