Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGH! The Sims House Party 'Abnormal Program Termination'

Options
  • 01-01-2006 12:46am

:mad: I've been absolutely everywhere trying to get a fix for this but no help :( Everytime I turn on the game it comes up Runtime Error! Abnormal Program Termination. I come to you wise people coz, at the end of the day its the irish who fix all my problems with things :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Do you have the latest directX? - If not, get it.

Are your sound and graphics drivers up to date? If not, update them.

Have you patched the game? If not, do it.

Have you made sure your PC meets the minimum requirements? If it doesn't, cry.

Do the last one first.

come to you wise people coz, at the end of the day its the irish who fix all my problems with things :)

*raises glass*

To the Irish! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Zillah wrote:
    *raises glass*

To the Irish! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
    Too true, too true. I think the problem is its really meant for Windows 95/98 and im on XP, even though iv selected it to work on 98 through game properties. Oh well i'll go find a higher expansion pack. Everything else seems to be in order.

Amazon
    The Sims: House Party Expansion Pack
    Platform: Windows Me / XP / 98

on the manual i got with the game it just says 95/98

wait could this be caused by me not using the serial i got with it? coz i used a serial i found on the net. but iv found the manual with the serial since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement