Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic dance/electronic tunes

• 01-01-2006 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Only got into dance recently, and am trying to download some classics from the last 10 or so years. Now you probably are into the more obscure / less mainstream stuff, but thats not what im after at the minute. I basically want some more in the lines of "armand van helden - you dont know me", "mr. oizo - flat beat", "atb - till i come", that sort of stuff. You can ridicule me all you like :D
    I just cant think of all the classics like that, any help?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

L5 wrote:
    Only got into dance recently, and am trying to download some classics from the last 10 or so years. Now you probably are into the more obscure / less mainstream stuff, but thats not what im after at the minute. I basically want some more in the lines of "armand van helden - you dont know me", "mr. oizo - flat beat", "atb - till i come", that sort of stuff. You can ridicule me all you like :D
    I just cant think of all the classics like that, any help?

thanks

this was pretty maintstream about 97-98

Ayla - Ayla

cant have link showin in public

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

ta, thats pretty good, listening to it now. Anything else that was really big in the clubs the last 10 years?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I recently obtianed the Gatecrasher classics albums, some good old trance and stuff on them.

http://www.discogs.com/release/504892
    http://www.discogs.com/release/560395

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭trance2004

Check out Sunbeam-Outside World,Paul Van Dyk-For an Angel,Kosmonova-Ayla, Members of Mayday-Sonic Empire, Dr.Motte & Westbam-Sunshine (theme from love parade)-and that duo made few of them in the past years.In my opinion all the love parade theme songs are worth checking out.Westbam-Hard Times,Niels van Gogh-Pulverturm,Paffendorf-Smile,Tomcraft-Overdose,Blank & Jones-After Love :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Lets not start uploading mp3's and posting the links to them..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Storm - Storm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Some other worthy mentionables you'll like...

Cosmo & Tom - Popcorn
    Lightforce - The Riddle
    Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade (Nalin & Kane Edit)
    Nalin & Kane - Beachball (Taul Paul edit is pretty good)
    Marc Et Claude - La
    U96 - Das Boot
    Westbam - Wizards of the Sonic (Red Jerry '95 Edit is the best)
    DJ Jurgen feat Alce Deejay - Better Off Alone
    Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation

Seanie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

josh wink-higher state of consciousness
    underworld-born slippy
    future sound of london-papa new guinea

Advertisement