Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapon Unlock Problem?

Options
  • 01-01-2006 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

I've only been playing this game for a month. I've had 2 promotions and weapon unlocks. Selected my weapons, they are their in BFHQ but when I play the characters they are unlocked for they are not available.

Anyone else have this problem or is the sollution something that's right under my nose that I can't see?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

You sure you are playing in a ranked server?

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Aye. Its right under your nose.

When you goto select your class, you should see a little box with an arrow pointing up, and one pointing down(its usually flashing slowly). Click this box, and it'll change to the upgrade.

See ye on the TiG servers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

Sorry son ,the goverment has made a cutback of the arms budget.
    looks like you wont be getting those new toys you wanted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

the_syco wrote:
    Aye. Its right under your nose.

When you goto select your class, you should see a little box with an arrow pointing up, and one pointing down(its usually flashing slowly). Click this box, and it'll change to the upgrade.

See ye on the TiG servers.

Ahaaaa!!! :D

Advertisement