Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name Check

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Welcome Seanies32 to the best forum on the boards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Hi all - Smackbunnybaby (male), from Cork, living in Galway, visiting Sligo. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lurchieboy

Hi all. The name's Noel - and I'm another of those North West travellers...originally from Sligo, and have lived in Galway, Dublin and Belfast....and now my family have gone and broken my heart by moving to Co. Leitrim ;)

I'm currently splitting my time between Belfast and Sligo, but would love to move back full time. So if anyone hears of any good software jobs in the greater Sligo area, let me know!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Eviee241

Hi names Eve,
    From the midlands, up in Letterkenny for my masters year as nowhere else would have me.
    Looking for a few friends in the area, kinda all alone, know very little ppl and so far from home.
    So hi all. Hope to get to know a few of ye. :)

• Advertisement

smackbunnybaby, Lurchieboy and Eviee241 welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,231 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Eviee241 wrote:
    Hi names Eve,
    From the midlands, up in Letterkenny for my masters year as nowhere else would have me.
    Looking for a few friends in the area, kinda all alone, know very little ppl and so far from home.
    So hi all. Hope to get to know a few of ye. :)

Y HALO THAR!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

retalivity wrote:
    Y HALO THAR!!!
    Opportunist. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,231 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

as always....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 scatt

hi scatt here living in leitrim for last 16 yrs ,originally from u.k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Welcome Scatt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭MikeTheMan

Hey All - Mike here from Convoy. 10 years living in Dublin but I'm a true blue Tir Conaill man !

Welcome aboard Mike - feel free to post on anything you feel is topical for the forum

MikeTheMan wrote:
    Hey All - Mike here from Convoy. 10 years living in Dublin but I'm a true blue Tir Conaill man !
    Oh no. Convoy people. :eek: :eek: :eek:

smashey wrote:
    Oh no. Convoy people. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers Muffler for the warm welcome and oh yeah, Smashey, care to shed some light on what is wrong with Convoy People?! :D

I'm just carrying on with the banter I have with a few of your townies. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

From Convoy as well Mike. But I'm a blow in so doesn't count! Must be more blow ins than locals at this stage:)

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Hi Seanies32 ! Nice to know that Convoy can still attract some outsiders. See, it's not that bad afterall is it now! Good to see that I am not alone in keeping the Convoy flag flying here!! :-)
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Hey i'm Enemy Of Fate.I'm 17 and doing my Leaving Cert (its so ****ing close!Only 63 days left till it starts!).I've lived in Ballybofey, Donegal for the past 9 years, and before that I lived in Newbridge in Kildare for 8 (was actually born in Stockport, Manchester but I only lived there for 6 months).

Anyways i'm a serious gaming addict with a GBA-SP, PS2, PSP, Gamecube and a 360.I'll play pretty much any type game (with the exception of any sport games and realistic racing games), although I have a serious RPG addiction (at the minute i'm playing Star Ocean 2 on the PSP.God the PSP's emulation rocks!!I'm also playing Okami at the minute which kicks large amounts of ass).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

hi i'm ctc_celtic,
    got the username from a automatic username that was created from my email address years ago, and i just use it for everything now. (i'm just that lazy:D )
    living in Letterkenny since i was 5, now heading for 30, originally from Ballyshannon.
    working in the worst industry known to man!!

• Advertisement

ctc_celtic wrote:

You're a solicitor. :eek:

ctc_celtic wrote:
    Is it in a factory that manufactures chastity belts :D

muffler wrote:
    Is it in a factory that manufactures chastity belts :D

close, but that would be a promotion, do you know if that jobs going? do you get to take free sames home? might get a good nights sleep with one of those on the missus.
    smashey wrote:
    You're a solicitor. :eek:

no i'd like that, i could wear a wig.

ctc_celtic wrote:
    might get a good nights sleep with one of those on the missus...............................................no i'd like that, i could wear a wig.
    I have you now. You want to put a chastity belt on your missus cause she's a bit over zealous in the bedroom. After doing that you want to wear a wig!!! ;)

Any cross-dressing involved in all of this :D

muffler wrote:
    http://users.lmi.net/buddha/Images/People/PrideManPinkDressBIG.jpg

do i look pretty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    I have you now. You want to put a chastity belt on your missus cause she's a bit over zealous in the bedroom. After doing that you want to wear a wig!!! ;)

Is 'muffler' male or female. If we could ascertain that we might be getting somewhere ;) .

Personally, I believe he is male ?..

P :cool:

Paddy20 wrote:
    Personally, I believe he is male ?..
    I love it when you talk dirty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

is there no control going on here any more

glad to see this is a happy spot lately

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm the almighty cushion........eh it's along story. Born and bred in Sligo town. I'm in the IT in Sligo studying software engineering. Yeah I know geeky. Down in Dublin now for a few months on work placement and you know what I can't wait to get back to Sligo. Never thought I'd say that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Dia Daoibh!!! Aoife anseo! from SW Donegal....located not far from killybegs after a stint in Limerick for 3yrs....that's about it!

Advertisement