Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who charged the most and least on New Years Eve?

Options
  • 01-01-2006 1:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭

I heard the Playhouse charged 40 euro last night?! :eek:

Where did you end up and did you get value for money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

The Village.... €15.
    Good enough.

Coppers was free before 10...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Craw Daddies, 20 euro in. Not the best...

Heard spirit was charging in 30 or 40 euro... and there is a place in bray that was charging 110 euro ?!!!...vault was also 60 but meal was given.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Haha, what place in Bray would get away with charging €110? Where did you hear that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

cormie wrote:
    Haha, what place in Bray would get away with charging €110? Where did you hear that?

Maybe it was the lap dancing club :D

That's not there any more. I really can't think of anywhere in Bray worthy of charging €110 in. Unless it was the Mermaid and something special was on:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

Heaven in Blanch was €20 in...good night

cormie wrote:
    That's not there any more. I really can't think of anywhere in Bray worthy of charging €110 in. Unless it was the Mermaid and something special was on:confused:

Think it was some restaurant on the coast... begins with a B, cant for the life of me remember what its called.

Baracuda? That's a restaurant but surely a meal and wine etc would be included for that price? That's about all they are as far as I'm aware, a restaurant.

cormie wrote:
    Baracuda? That's a restaurant but surely a meal and wine etc would be included for that price? That's about all they are as far as I'm aware, a restaurant.

ye thats the place... no heard nothing was included, but suppose that wouldnt make a lot of sence, they must include what you said, otherwise there wouldnt be a hope in hell of them selling tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

IvaBigWun wrote:
    I heard the Playhouse charged 40 euro last night?! :eek:
    Far as I know the Playhouse charged €20 before 10.30 pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*sigh*
    At the end of the day, it's still the Playhouse, and still full of skangers! Why would anyone pay so much for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

club XXI (twnty-one) was 5 euro in . Had a very good night and nice crowd there too. Bouncers were being a bit picky at the door though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Bruxelles - Free in and had a great night! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Achilles wrote:
    Bruxelles - Free in and had a great night! :P

I was there myself, the bar staff really need to get their act together. The place wasn't even that busy and it was near impossible to get a drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

K-TRIC wrote:
    I was there myself, the bar staff really need to get their act together. The place wasn't even that busy and it was near impossible to get a drink.
    Yeah it's always like that in that place tho. The girl behind the bar seemed to get to me the quickest but she was only doing the right side of the bar. The guy on the left passed over nearly every guy and would only serve the girls. Bastid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Achilles wrote:
    Yeah it's always like that in that place tho. The girl behind the bar seemed to get to me the quickest but she was only doing the right side of the bar. The guy on the left passed over nearly every guy and would only serve the girls. Bastid.

Yeah, thats what I noticed. Sent my missus up and she got served straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

*sigh*
    At the end of the day, it's still the Playhouse, and still full of skangers! Why would anyone pay so much for that?

:eek:

Playhouse f*cking rocks :mad:

My cousin went over on new years -- €20 or €25 when he went in, but he said the price went up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Spirit were charging 42 eurodollars I believe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

grimloch wrote:
    Spirit were charging 42 eurodollars I believe.

For what?!?! :eek:

IvaBigWun wrote:
    For what?!?! :eek:

Knowing spirit.... probable just to walk through the door..

• Advertisement
Advertisement