Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bay window curtain pole

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Geegee wrote:
    What does it mean 2 x 180cm poles?
    It means there are two parallel poles (as shown in the picture), I presume one for the net curtains and one for the full curtains. 180cm is only 5 foot 9, so a little short.....

[edit] There are several pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Depending on your budget you could consider taking the exact measurements and have a wrought iron one made to suit if you dont have any luck.There are many fine designs (I know, she has her eye on some)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

Victor wrote:
    It means there are two parallel poles (as shown in the picture), I presume one for the net curtains and one for the full curtains. 180cm is only 5 foot 9, so a little short.....

[edit] There are several pictures.

Victor - I think you were looking at the wrong picture. Poster Probably means second one. The two poles are designed to be joined purely for practical purposes as it's very difficult to carry home otherwise.

I had a similar problem but took the easy way out and just got a curtain company to put one up. They had it done in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This is what I saw the first time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Geegee

Ginger83 wrote:
    Depending on your budget you could consider taking the exact measurements and have a wrought iron one made to suit if you dont have any luck.There are many fine designs (I know, she has her eye on some)

Yeah, but they range from €180 to €450!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement