Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

flash 1100

• 01-01-2006 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

i have a nokia 1100 that seems to only have hebrew predictive text or some such. can i get it reflashed with the right firmware? preferably free/cheap. if its anything over 20 to do it i might as well buy a new one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bring it into The Telephone Centre on Dawson St.
    Surely it's faulty so it'll be free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

its not faulty, it's from some middle eastern country i think. it has some arabic looking characters above the numbers. i rang them and they said it'd be e25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

its not faulty, it's from some middle eastern country i think. it has some arabic looking characters above the numbers. i rang them and they said it'd be e25

You can buy an 1101 with 20 credit from meteor for €49, seems better value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

i have a nokia 1100 that seems to only have hebrew predictive text or some such. can i get it reflashed with the right firmware? preferably free/cheap. if its anything over 20 to do it i might as well buy a new one

There are three versions, 1100 (RH-18), 1100a (RH-38) and 1100b (RH-36)

If you enter *#1000# on your phone it will show the version

If you are near Wicklow I can flash it for you, or you can post it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the 1101, comes with 40 credit actually :)

*#1000# doesn't do anything skearon.

doesn't matter tho, i'm going to trade in my current 1100 to get 20 off a new 1101. so ill get 40 credit for 29 and a new phone :D

thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

the 1101, comes with 40 credit actually :)

*#1000# doesn't do anything skearon.

doesn't matter tho, i'm going to trade in my current 1100 to get 20 off a new 1101. so ill get 40 credit for 29 and a new phone :D

thanks for the replies

Opps, should have been *#0000#

Advertisement