Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

E-mailing to a mobile

• 01-01-2006 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Is it possible for me to send an email (of a picture) to my mobile, from my computer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You'll have to set up your phone to point to your 3rd party POP server, or have an email account registered with your provider. The image will most likely also have to be within the limits allowed by your phone to be visible properly.

But yes, its possible if your phone supports email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

^as above.

Have you considered putting the picture on the web and downloading? Do you have InfraRed or Bluetooth? Consider buying a data cable from eBay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Hunty

what do I type in as the email address?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

oO
    YOUR email address (vodafone,o2,eircom,etc.)
    For example:
    Send an email with the pciture attached (From the compootarrr)..
    Then, put in your details if your phone has an email client or else use WAP email page and receive your email..

Advertisement