Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Age outlaws shoot on Triple H

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Not saying much we dont already know ;) but still doesnt mean that its right.

Could have used a better example then Randy Orton though but it is very recent. i'd say randy will get there in the end anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

This wasn't a shoot interview. Sure it's being advertised as such but this interview is simply BG James and Kip James saying what the Internet Wrestling Community wants to hear. They didn't say these things when they were riding Hunter to the top of the business. Some hate Triple H, he may bore some people, but I'd watch him over BG James and Kip James any day. And how can they insult Triple H's mustache when Kip James is going around with whatever the heck that hairdo is called? With the braids on the side? What an idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Alot of shoot interviews are designed to let internet wrestling community get what they want to hear. There out to make a buck simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

This wasn't a shoot interview. Sure it's being advertised as such but this interview is simply BG James and Kip James saying what the Internet Wrestling Community wants to hear. They didn't say these things when they were riding Hunter to the top of the business. Some hate Triple H, he may bore some people, but I'd watch him over BG James and Kip James any day. And how can they insult Triple H's mustache when Kip James is going around with whatever the heck that hairdo is called? With the braids on the side? What an idiot.

oh yea that would have been a great idea get fired to the internet fans know how they feel about the boss's son in law!

i agree with you on the mustache i think it rocks!

It's not a queston of them being afraid to say it for fear of being fired.

The point is when they were with WWE, WHY would they have wanted to say it? It's no secret that they got a big push because of their association with HHH. Do you think they cared about who was being held down when they were on top in WWE?

For them to give this interview about Triple H, when they were guilty of essentially the same thing when they were with WWE, is very hypocritical.

I appreciate that the're trying to look cool here for all the little marks, but they're coming off looking like two bitter washed up has beens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

It's not a queston of them being afraid to say it for fear of being fired.

The point is when they were with WWE, WHY would they have wanted to say it? It's no secret that they got a big push because of their association with HHH. Do you think they cared about who was being held down when they were on top in WWE?

They wouldn't god mabey they should keep there opinions to them selfs for fear someone might question there honisty?
    For them to give this interview about Triple H, when they were guilty of essentially the same thing when they were with WWE, is very hypocritical.

when???? when billy was with chuck or bg james was with koko b ware? no they where involed in a sabling with the man and they where talking about him when he wasn't even involed with Stephanie he was just a jacka$$ anyway
    I appreciate that the're trying to look cool here for all the little marks, but they're coming off looking like two bitter washed up has beens.
    yes! no arguement

when???? when billy was with chuck or bg james was with koko b ware?

Lmao, that wasn't Koko, that was K-Kwik. :p

Anyways you're talking about a different time. When Triple H, Gunn, James were all friends they were in a very succesfull goup, D-X, maybe you've heard of them? For whatever reason, they fell out, HHH advanced his career, while Gunn and James fell back where they belonged, the lower mid card.
    no they where involed in a sabling with the man

A what?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Good points but hey it was still good though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement