Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 13th Beers?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Fast_Mover wrote:
    hope ye are all enjoying yerselves as i write this...lets hope ye have some stories to tell us all tomor..(if ye can remember them that is..;) )
    There are a few stories alright but I don't know if we can tell them. There is the 10 O'Clock rule* you see. Get any combination of us in one room and you're sure to have some of the most deranged talk the world has ever known :eek:

*=Although with some of my other drinking buddies the 10 O'Clock rule comes into effect 1 hour after drinking commences which would make it the 6 O'Clock rule in tonights case.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

JohnK wrote:
    Fysh, you and me must finish the convo we were having...

Which one was that then? Or do I dare ask in a public forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ah now fysh, surely you should be aslleep by now?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Jebus - I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Must stop using a rock as a pillow......
    I'm bringing my Camera! and the photo's will be up before I go to Morocco on Saturday (to clear up space!)

It's a good job that was your camera - there's probably nothing on it you'd want to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Hope ye all had a nice lie in!
    Slaving away all morning I am!

(my head hurts)

• Advertisement

Fysh wrote:
    Which one was that then? Or do I dare ask in a public forum?
    Not really an open-forum one tbh... Sure, next time we meet up.

It's a good job that was your camera - there's probably nothing on it you'd want to post.
    But thats the funny part! It wasn't her camera, it was Adams :Dtee hee hee

cAr0l wrote:
    I did. Just out of bed now actually :) In fact, I'm debating going back to bed for another few hours. I really like this not-working-on-a-saturday thing :cool:

cAr0l wrote:
    Slaving away all morning I am!

(my head hurts)
    oh god, I'm so hungover... even the thoughts of motivating myself to finish packing and get on a plane to Morocco aren't all that appealing....

did I mention I was going to Morocco today?

JohnK wrote:
    But thats the funny part! It wasn't her camera, it was Adams :Dtee hee hee
    :eek: vague recollection of photo's being taken.... :eek:

:eek: vague recollection of photo's being taken.... :eek:
    tee hee hee :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Will I start posting them, or hold them back as torture?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Feh, post and be damned. All part of the evening's entertainment by my book...or, to put it another way, I'd have already posted the pictures up if I'd been behind the camera instead of in front of it.

(then again, i'm nasty that way sometimes...)

Not the best quality but heres what I have...

th_DSC00268.jpg th_DSC00269.jpg th_DSC00270.jpg
    th_DSC00271.jpg th_DSC00272.jpg th_DSC00274.jpg

JohnK wrote:
    Not the best quality but heres what I have...

th_DSC00268.jpg th_DSC00269.jpg th_DSC00270.jpg
    th_DSC00271.jpg th_DSC00272.jpg th_DSC00274.jpg

I swear I dont look drunk!! (damn moroccan keyboard, cant find the apostrophe!! ¨¨ oh there it is ' ( under the 4, what kind of place is that for it?? I miss qwerty!!)

hope the weather isn't too bad at home?? (if I typed this at home, it would look like this: hope the zeqther isnùt too bqd qt ho,e (what's that about, putting all the keys in the wrong place??)

see you all soon,
    Dizzy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

th_DSC00274.jpg

Good sweet jumping Jesus.. it's like beauty and the beast...

Exactly how drunk were you Adam? :D

but more importantly.. who've you got with you?

rymus wrote:
    Exactly how drunk were you Adam? :D

You have been drinking with adam before, haven't you? It's not like that's all that unusual state for him to end up in....
    rymus wrote:
    but more importantly.. who've you got with you?

That would be LilMsMelodrama...

Fysh wrote:
    That would be LilMsMelodrama...

Hey.. how you doin? ;)
    You have been drinking with adam before, haven't you? It's not like that's all that unusual state for him to end up in....

How silly of me to forget... although granted that it has been a while.

rymus wrote:
    Exactly how drunk were you Adam?
    That's my "cover up how drunk you are by trying look as drunk as possible" face. Seriously.

adam

oh my; you are a clever dickens! Gah, midnight reverse psychology... too much to handle

Proof: here's the same pose a couple minutes later. ;)

holy moley... you should lecture on that in UCC. Even when imported to photoshop and overlayed with a 20px grid, the pint glass is perpendicular to the floor. Had I a hat of substance I would take it off to you sir. And then eat it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

sorry yous, I went to the capital.....cork sucks these days.
    Wish I was in school again and knew loads of people

serabi wrote:
    sorry yous, I went to the capital.....cork sucks these days.
    Wish I was in school again and knew loads of people

Ah yes, that tried-and-tested way of meeting more people in Cork - finding out about a group pissup where you'd be welcome to join people who don't know you, then avoiding it like the plague and moaning how the entire county sucks.

Boy, you must be popular at parties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭serabi

Fysh wrote:
    Ah yes, that tried-and-tested way of meeting more people in Cork - finding out about a group pissup where you'd be welcome to join people who don't know you, then avoiding it like the plague and moaning how the entire county sucks.

Boy, you must be popular at parties.

I'm a traitor aren't I?
    How about if I tell you that I was socializing with Corkonians......
    does that make me a better person
    :p

serabi wrote:
    I'm a traitor aren't I?
    How about if I tell you that I was socializing with Corkonians......
    does that make me a better person
    :p

Heh, depends on whether you hide the dulcet tones so distinctive of our county's lovely accent when you go up to Dublin. (Note : By "lovely", I may well mean "ear-gratingly horrible".)

But just for the hell of it (and why not) : Yes, it does make you a better person. Well done. Have a cookie ;)

Advertisement