Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the who

• 02-01-2006 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

the who are going on a world tour soon and going back into to the recording studio to finnish their album in feb:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

You mean HALF The Who are going on a world tour soon... But half The Who is better than no who at all... and better than most modern bands... Do you've any idea when/if they're playing here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 1800callturk

Christ i think im gonna die!, the who? WHEN!? Think Pete townshend was a bit up himself at the live 8 interview, anyone see it? saying things like, "all these new rappers and what have you, all waiting to see the best giutarist in the world, ME!" god knows its true, and i personally cant stand rap, but he doesn't have to say it. he should, but he doesn't have to.:D :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

The Who!!!! Mr. Moon The King Im 24 but I think back in the day they kicked the ar$e out of any rock heroes of today. Foo Fighters, Green Day, Queens Of The Stone Age..better than Westlife I suppose but when my mates go on about these bands I feel like saying to them 'No, No, No you don't get it!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

i have to say that my favorite half of the who is dead but id still give my right arm to see them live!

Advertisement