Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number of posts counter!

Options
  • 02-01-2006 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

erm,my number of posts counter seems to be stuck on 425.. threads i replied to the other day has 425, and today its still 425..can someone fix this please..
    thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

fixed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

thanks!

np's

/he he he

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Eh....que?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

pipe.JPG

• Advertisement

Some fora have the post count turned off.

Or at least they used to anyways.

CuLT wrote:
    pipe.JPG

DSCF7500-35.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

M. Lampion est en retard. o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Misticles wrote:
    erm,my number of posts counter seems to be stuck on 425.. threads i replied to the other day has 425, and today its still 425..can someone fix this please..
    thanks
    If you were posting in The Thunderdrome or The Cuckoo's Nest then your post count doesn't increase

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

or if a thread gets moved to said forums ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Whys that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Whys that?

They are the ultimate spam forums and are recognised as such.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

the thunderdome isn't really...you have to think it out albeit for a short time I guess.
    It's an odd rule...I infer that people that put it in place must think post count means something.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

the thunderdome isn't really...you have to think it out albeit for a short time I guess.
    It's an odd rule...I infer that people that put it in place must think post count means something.
    What, and the people who complain when their post count doesn't increase don't?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Just got a little shocked when I've bin on boards since June, tehn have a really low post count...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I infer that people that put it in place must think post count means something.
    The people who put it in place are aware that some people think that post count means something, and aware that thinking so leads some such people to post repeated drivel.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Talliesin wrote:
    The people who put it in place are aware that some people think that post count means something, and aware that thinking so leads some such people to post repeated drivel.
    And how right they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

why does your post count matter? do you get to join a secret club or get a cool prize that i don,t know about if you reach a certain count?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Once you reach 200 you get a surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

ooh lucky you you're nearly there!:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

in the wise words of someone "you are not your post count!!!!" wo0t postcount +1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

koolkat wrote:
    why does your post count matter? do you get to join a secret club or get a cool prize that i don,t know about if you reach a certain count?;)

Oh yes! Once you hit one thousand, boards sends that many euros to your house!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

That was a fun day

postcount+1 :p

Advertisement