Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paul Van Dyk, 16th March, The Point

• 02-01-2006 3:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,840 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if this is old news, but it's new to me. Just happened to see it browsing ticketmaster:) Has anyone ever seen him before? Worth going to?

Link:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

know when the tickets will be for sale ?

edit :: nevermind that im f**ked !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,840 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Is it sold out?? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

not on sale yet

Internet Onsale Info
    Onsale to General Public:
    Fri 23/12/05, 18:00

:confused:

dont mind that

• Advertisement

hehe ok, any idea when they are on sale?

next 3-4 weeks one would imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭tgordonx

he is class well worth going to see, he will surprise u alot with his live sets

Cool:)

I have a live set of his on my iRiver, it's pretty good alright.

So should I be expecting a lively crowd (dancing, whistles going etc etc) or will they all just be standing looking up at him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭tgordonx

should be pretty lively , but u have to expect the kiddy crew to come along the 15-16 yr olds , but he should play some pretty good quality trance , which im pretty sure 100 % u wont be standing still all nite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

yea saw him last year in Portrush. have to say he was very good. It was only 20 quid aswell. Looks like ill have to pay out the extra few quid for this gig (43 euro). Wonder who the support will be??

Advertisement