Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video - 1994 CL Final (Milan vs Barca)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cheers mate, downloading now.

Thats the best CL final I've seen, and I include last year's in that. Milan were untouchable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Oooo good downloads speeds, 220kb/s. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The semis were better both teams eased in with 4-0 wins and at the time only because of his nationality Savievevevecieiiciciciciciciicicic would have been player of the year. His assists and finishing for the 4 Milan scored simply awesome.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    The semis were better both teams eased in with 4-0 wins and at the time only because of his nationality Savievevevecieiiciciciciciciicicic would have been player of the year. His assists and finishing for the 4 Milan scored simply awesome.

kdjac

The third goal was fantastic. He really was a superb player.

Desailly had a great game that night as well, didn't he play CM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Thanks to all for the kind comments. I'm glad you all liked the goals. :)
    Cheers mate, downloading now.

Thats the best CL final I've seen, and I include last year's in that. Milan were untouchable.
    That was the team that made me fall in love with AC Milan back in 1992. They were brilliant, the only sad thing was that they only won one European title between 1993 to 1995.

It was the best Final in terms of pure skill (from both teams) that I've ever seen as well. The most thrilling final was "That Night in Istanbul™" though. :)

And yes, Desailly played in central midfield for that final. I can't get my hands on the team sheet for that night though.
    KdjaC wrote:

kdjac
    Dejan was a tremendous servant for Milan, he was immense during the 1993-1994 season.

I can't remember the 1994 semi's (even though I know I saw them) but Milan and Barca beat Monaco and Porto 3-0 respectively. I've been checking UEFA since this morning, heh. It's entertaining.

I remember watching Barcelona destroy Manchester United 4-0 in the Nou Camp during the 94-95 campaign. That was another one of the greatest performances that i have ever seen, it really does stick in my memory.

• Advertisement

And yes, Desailly played in central midfield for that final. I can't get my hands on the team sheet for that night though.

Teams from final

Advertisement