Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening classes?

Options
  • 02-01-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place in Dublin that would have decent evening classes covering graphic design / desktop publishing / that sort of thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Not too sure of when they run these courses but I know I was offered one which was two full Saturdays in a row back in Nov/Dec.

www.gcd.ie (Faculty of Design)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

have you done any of them buttermilkjack? that business management for designers sounds great, and the photography actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Not yet. Unfortunately the timing didn't suit me last time. I wouldn't mind doing that Business Management alright. I might be doing the 'Artwork for Print' (?) course through work so I'll let you know if I do!

Advertisement