Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

AA, RAC or ??? Memberships !

Options
  • 02-01-2006 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

which would you recommend on joining, wanna sign up this month for one or the other, which has the best deal ?

heard on the radio if you join online this month you get home start free with AA, also i see on the site if you buy online you save 20%..

tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

RAC are a few quid cheaper on their website so being a tightwad I joined them.
    I also got my driving lessons from them and was impressed with the professionalism of the company, at least the phone agents and the instructer when I had the lessons.

Had to use them once recently and they were grand.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

yeah i was with rac for the first 3 years when i got a new car in 2000.. broke down once at newlands cross :o .. they arrived 10 mins after i rang, good service.. i must check out the site for prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

got rac with my new car the one time i had to ring them ( 2am ) i didnt have to hold on the phone line they got a guy out to me in 30 mins where he instantly told me my problom and got me a taxi as he couldnt fix it . then got a different truck cause his would scrape my body kit if he tried to get it up .

id go for them again

• Registered Users Posts: 65,414 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I joined the AA for £50 many moons ago and subscription has risen quite a bit since then, but the times I called upon them, they were quick to arrive, professional, friendly and got me going every time. I'd recommend

Advertisement