Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Splinter Cell PSP first Pics

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

looks nice alright.
    I was reading up about the production of this game, it seems really unusual, so fair play to the devs in that respect.
    Besides the fact that the game is taking a new angle (the whole double agent idea, and the way you need to balance your alliances in order to get close to the terrorists as well as stay in contact with the feds), they're also developing the next gen version completely seperately from the regular one, so while the basic idea is the same it could end up being a very different game. The PSP version is also a seperate game too, so in other words there will be no cheapy ports etc.
    Fair play to Ubisoft, I'm not a big fan of SC, but I am looking out for this. I wonder if there will be a DS version (heard Chaos Theory was poo)

Advertisement