Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ipod video headset

Options
  • 02-01-2006 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭

A new video headset is coming out soon which connects to your video ipod and gives you a viewing screen equivilent to watching a 105 inch display from 12 feet away.

Link
    Photo

You would look like a right dork if you actually wore this outside your house.

But hey if they manage to integrate it into a pair of sunglasses with wireless conection, I would so buy it.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

completely impractical because it's only 1 eye piece (and you'd look like a nut with one on), but a nice idea all the same.

In reality it would be impractical for outside use even in your example, I mean, you'd have trouble getting around while watching a show. Would be good for sitting in a car or on a train etc., maybe/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

..so you'd pay over the odds for a video player..to not use the screen... and to pay more for a headset which is impractical outdoors and possibly headache-inducing indoors... nah. i'll pass again(And each time they try re-inventing these headsets)

Advertisement