Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection problem or kicked?

Options
  • 02-01-2006 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Was just playing on Freddy's Houe there. Had been playing for an hour or so, 2nd rond on Daqing Oil Fileds about 5 mins in when up on screen pops the message "There is a problem with your connection" and the game bombs out back to the games menu. I try to reconnect to Freddy's and it says i have been kicked. eh?? wasnt being a prick (by accident) at all, hadnt even socred a kill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

Its possible they were making room for a person who is affiliated with the server.

Or because when you had a problem with your connection it sent your ping up too high and thus were kicked for having a high ping.

Thats my opinion anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I played a few rounds @ that same server a while back.
    Did no tks and had a low ping, but suddenly loss connection and havent been able to connect since (keep telling me I got kicked for excessive tking).

Have just found different servers...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

yeah same thing happening me whiskeyman. pitty cause it wass a good server.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yup I'm banned from freddy's house for no apparent reason, its the only server I'm banned from aswell :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Freddy's House has reserved slots. I think it's 2. So if you see 62/64 it looks like you can get on, but you get a kicked/banned error.

Just means it's full and no reserved slots.

Try again when it's less full.

As for dropping connection, the server lags a LOT at times. Tends to drop people when that happens. It's crap when it happens.

• Advertisement
Advertisement