Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talent In Kilkenny

• 02-01-2006 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

i jus accidentally found dis site wen i was lukin 4 a local bands webpage so i decided i'd leave a lil post
    does n e 1 agree that kilkenny has soo much talent look in any local pub and you can se the music overflowin in the room its great
    n e one know any good new local bands please let me know:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

the txtspk is painful to read!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

ever heard of wishbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Please no more TXT speak.

Mike.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Its so great that both of his posts that he has made on boards.ie are full of txt speak. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Theres a lot of good bands in kilkenny! check out www.kilkennymusic.com lists most of the bands in the city and up coming events!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 stowney27

Cabaal wrote:
    Its so great that both of his posts that he has made on boards.ie are full of txt speak. :rolleyes:

Its Both Of Her Posts actually!:p
    anyway thnak you for the recommendations those of you who could see past the text
    i want to mention Everglade a new band from thomastown and they rock so if you ever get the chance check em out !!!!

Advertisement