Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get from Tallaght to Crumlin by Dublin Bus?

Options
  • 02-01-2006 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Need to go tomorrow afternoon. The number 50 looks like it will do the job but i'm not sure. I have an hour to get there (need to be at a removal for 5) so I don't want to be making too many mistakes. I need to go to St. Agnes Road which appears to be near Pearse Memorial Park.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Cheers. Anyone know which stop the 56a leaves from in the square?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i presume its the ones outside atari expo, the cinema entrance or it could be the one outside the square where most of the buses stop. but since it starts at the square id say its the first place, the other stop is just a stop not a starting point i think!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

u can get the 50, 56A, 77, 77A also. 77A goes thru tymon so might take a while. 778 goes straight down the greenhills road thru tallaght village but the 50 goe sfrom the square, down belgard road, turns in at Kilnamanagh and joins on the greenhills road from there so that is prob ur best bet. the 56A goes down belgard road but goes all thru kingswood and ballymount ind est. like i sed, get the 50 or 77, tho the 77 bus sto is outside the square 3rd level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Stix

56a does not go down the Belgard Rd. It goes thru Springfield and Belgard to get to Kingswood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ah ye sorry, goes past cocos onto the belgard rd over to kingswood. never really got it past kingswood coz i live in kilnamanagh, but still, he shud get the 50 or 77.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tie_mi_shu

get the 77, there's 10 of them for every 1 50..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Tallaght to Crumlin.... the uniting of nacks.

Dont take that personally!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Shrimp wrote:
    Tallaght to Crumlin.... the uniting of nacks.

Dont take that personally!
    No, that bus is the 76, Tallaght to Ballyer via Neilstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Ballier perhaps?

• Advertisement
Advertisement