Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap recorder (for hook up to PC)

Options
  • 02-01-2006 7:42pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a low priced but radio broadcast quality recording device that will let me transfer my recordings onto my PC.
    I would prefer a MD player, but I know that only the HD versions allow to you to upload tracks from the player to PC, as well as PC to player.
    Are there any good mp3 players with mic in ports that allow you to record at a high quality? I'm not looking for a large disc space as I won't be using it for anything other than voice recordings.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Im not really sure what you want but i use Audocity to record from the radio(streaming through WMP) and then put the recorded mp3 (i usually use it for radio talk shows i want to listen to) onto my mp3 player so i can listen to it when i want

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

No, I need a portable recording device with a mic in jack so I can make my own recordings, for interviews for example.

Advertisement