Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I passed my test on attempt 6

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mmenarry

In all fairness whats the fully licenced driver gonna do for you if you get it wrong?
    Not a whole lot they can do for you if your dead?

Hopefully keep you out of potential trouble areas in accordance with your ability to drive.

If an artic comes at you on the wrong side ofthe road, a full license isn't going to protect you either.

This is a silly argument- better to have passed a test than not, don't you think?

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

C_Breeze wrote:
    I also disagree with you in saying roads would be safer with the likes of the OP and tk123 on the roads, they are usually the headaches of the roads that you always have to avoid that are constantly unaware of their surroundings crawling along the roads and cutting accross two lane roundabouts. tsk tsk stk
    HEY!!!! :v: :D :v: In my defense at least i've done a bunch of lessons and have a licenced driver with me, i'm not out learning how to drive unaccompanied on my first provisional thinking that having an L in the back window excuses me from obeying the rules of the roadl!! Also most of my nevousness comes from driving the instuctors spotless 05 car :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

mmenarry wrote:
    Hopefully keep you out of potential trouble areas in accordance with your ability to drive.

If an artic comes at you on the wrong side ofthe road, a full license isn't going to protect you either.

This is a silly argument- better to have passed a test than not, don't you think?

M.

It silly to suggest someone who passes first time is less safe than someone who doesn't. It would be informative to know WHY it takes more than once to pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭69 mustang

Its a good job your not in Germany or you would be sent for psychiatric evaluation after fail 3:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

69 mustang wrote:
    Its a good job your not in Germany or you would be sent for psychiatric evaluation after fail 3:)

Is that a fact?

Well nobody will ever know how many times I failed. A full licence is a full licence is a full licence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Cantab. wrote:
    Is that a fact?

Well nobody will ever know how many times I failed. A full licence is a full licence is a full licence.

True. Congrats for passing. What made the difference on the 6th time? Why you reckon you failed the other times.

Advertisement