Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biofilter treatment system

Options
  • 02-01-2006 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

A friend of mine has one of these systems in his house and would like to get someone to service it, as its in place over 2 years, anyone know much about them? he never got any manual with it, it has the Word Biofilter on the front cover but no other contact or model number, its down in wexford so if anyone knows someone down that area can have a look, seems to be working ok but he would just like someone to see all is working as it should.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Hey man, check out www.bioflowwatercare.com They have guys in all areas to cover services

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭YAPP

These companies have to offer an maintenance agrement to each customer (as part of IAB Certification)
    and must supply contact data if the above is decliend by the client.

Usually the concrete ones have the co name moulded into the surface
    of the tank.... try there or on the lid.... have you a pic, perhaps we'd know who sold it by its appearance.....

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Hashbrown

Its green in colour rectangle shape about 3' x 5' with the word Biofilter written on the top i will try and get a Photo, my mate seems to think it was a crowd in Newry may have installed it trying to contact the builder to confirm. thanks anyway guys.

Advertisement