Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Websites for parts

Options
  • 03-01-2006 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Does anyone know of any websites that have good online store for bike accessories? Perferably Irish ones ;)

I got a stock nsr75 just lookin to add some small things to it :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

howya,
    .ie websites be thin on the ground (non-existant). there is one called bikebazaar or something, they were bloody expensive though. There was a crowd near Trim, Co. Meath that done stuff, can't bloody remebeer the name but they had a good rep. UK is your best bet, Crossans up the north, Demon Tweeks UK (internet and mail order - ring them for the catologue). and Busters Motorcycle Accessories, same as Demon Tweeks - forget the number, can get it if you want it. Otherwise hold out for the Irish Bike show in February/March in the RDS dublin.
    Honda? then David Silver Spares UK for genuine replacement parts, you won't be fleeced, well, not compared with what a stealer will charge ya for the same thing.
    try www.biker.ie as well for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭scorphonic

Finch- wrote:
    Does anyone know of any websites that have good online store for bike accessories? Perferably Irish ones ;)

I got a stock nsr75 just lookin to add some small things to it :D:D

Try out www.cityspares.ie, its Irish based (near Dublin centre) and other bikers recommend them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭scorphonic

Cassiel wrote:
    howya,
    David Silver Spares UK for genuine replacement parts, you won't be fleeced, well, not compared with what a stealer will charge ya for the same thing.

Have heard that it takes a while for delivery from this store...some say a month or two. On certain occasions its taken a week. Its possibly An Post that are to blame for this!

Anyway, thats what i've heard.

Hope the irish store mentioned above has what you want Finch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 GavinPJQuinn

Try:
    Horsepower Accessories Ltd
    Trim Road, Longwood. Enfield. Co. Meath, Free Mail Order Catalogue, MAG Discount.
    www.horsepower.ie
    hpower@iol.ie
    0405 55684 Fax 0405 55685

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

They've been OK in my experience. If they have it in stock, you'll get it in 3-5 days down the country courtesey of An Post. They have access to stuff outside of Honda UK which means they can get cheaper parts but delivery is longer.
    And ta GavinPJQuinn, Horsepower were the crowd in Meath I coudn't remember the name of!
    scorphonic wrote:
    Have heard that it takes a while for delivery from this store...some say a month or two. On certain occasions its taken a week. Its possibly An Post that are to blame for this!

Anyway, thats what i've heard.

Hope the irish store mentioned above has what you want Finch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement