Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soulcalibur 3 data corruption!

Options
  • 03-01-2006 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Soulcalibur 3 has a huge bug in it. If you delete any save file from a game that's been on your memory card before soulcalibur 3, then it will corrupt the file (and possibly other non-soulcalibur save files). With some games, just writing to the save file without deleting it is enough to corrupt SC3.

This was in the Japanese version, it made it into the US version, and now it's in the European version as well.

If you're interested in getting it, I'd say contact Namco and shout at them for being crap. The more people they have complaining about it, the more likely they are to do something.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/soul_calibur_iii_file_corruption.txt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I have it since it came out (us version) and hasnt done anything like that, i use my HD to store saves and move between the 2 a lot and all work fine.

Odd bug tho.

kdjac

Advertisement