Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land Of Leather

• 03-01-2006 10:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭

I know this is neither Gardening or DIY but this tends to be where questions on a whole variety of questions regarding the home end up.

Was just wondering has anyone bought from these and what is their quality like ? I saw a couple of ad's over the weekend and was tempted to travle down to Limerick yesterday for a look. Some of the packages advertised were very reasonably priced especially when compared to our local Reid store which I thought was over priced.

Perhaps a huge quality difference ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 pinks

just so you know they have a sale every other weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

Hi,

We bought from one of their Dublin branches about 6 months ago. Quality is fine. We bought a 3 and 2 seater and got a single recliner free. They are notorious for late deliveries though. They told us it would be 12-14 weeks, it ended up being about 19 weeks. Also, you have to pay, I think, €75 delivery charge which I questioned. They told me that they are distributed from Belfast and as such you have to pay for delivery from there. Overall, we found them fine. The chairs are very sturdy and look great. No harm having a look

HTH
    C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Know of somebody who is waiting 5 months for there sofa :(

Advertisement