Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New exhaust

Options
  • 03-01-2006 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

I've the NCT at the end of the month and I've two holes in the exhaust that can't be welded so I've to get a new one. The exhaust that's on it is an aftermarket Jetex one with twin pipes. Should I get the same one new or a standard single tailpipe one. Not sure if the twin ones are allowed any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Don't think it matters, really, those ridiculous changes proposed by the now-ex minister were never implemented, as expected.

I presume the twin pipes come out together on the same side of the car? My car's standard exhaust is like that, I doubt if they even bother to check, as long as there aren't any visible holes and it passes the emissions check, you're laughing.

Advertisement