Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest ep of Nip Tuck (Sky One)

• 03-01-2006 12:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

what did you all think of last nights (or sundays) ep of Nip Tuck... i know it wasnt meant to be funny but Christian shagging the girl with the bag on her head was just so uncomfortable to watch i was laughing at it in that nervous way you do when you dont know how to react to a situation.

As for the Carver.. its doing my head in who it is.. im not going to read any of the spoilers cos i want to be surprised at the last episode.... poor Kimber... will Christian every find out the truth i wonder.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

the funniest was watching the new guy shag the army guy. what was that all about. also i get the feeling he is going to screw over the 2 lads with that letter he got them to sign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Yeah, wtf, that bag scene was so bad. Your one is so low is so low in her self that its embaressing to watch. And there's Poor Christian in bits after losing kimber, the poor fcuker.

I cant wait till Matts missus gets her come-upins. She's a real snide one :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

It was so wrong and sad,yet it was just hilarious! lol Only in Nip/Tuck

Advertisement