Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Engine Oil recycling

Options
  • 03-01-2006 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Is there anywhere I can dispose of my engine oil after an oil change? A recycling centre maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

www.dublinwaste.ie has the details of which bring centres in dublin take it, I presume the local authorities around the country can tell you about their own facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭laraido

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭t5pwr

There is a recycling centre off the new part of the M50. I think it's the Kilternan exit. I recycled my oil there once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

laraido wrote:
    Is there anywhere I can dispose of my engine oil after an oil change? A recycling centre maybe?

Baleally Tiphead, Lusk (Fingal Co Co)

Advertisement