Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM Tracking down?

Options
  • 03-01-2006 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

PM Tracking down? Wont tell me iv sent PM's and when the were answered....etc..... just stays at zero.Can someone have a quick check plz

Cheers
    Nukem

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm not sure I follow you Nukem.

Are items you've sent appearing in your Sent Items? What are you missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think now the default system for PMs is that sent pms are not saved and pm tracking is switched to off. You need to re-enable them in your settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

All ticked and accounted for as far as i can see - nothing to do with invisible mode is it?

If i send a PM i cant track it - it doesnt let me know if someone has opened or unopened it? Handy when buying and selling gear not to mention bannings yada yada

Another thing: did i miss summit or can mods get notified of "Bad Reports" through the PM system. Check Boards more than my mail at the mo.

Cheers Guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Send me a PM there and request a read receipt.

Perhaps people are just refusing your read receipts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Cool it works now. Just went through all the settings and unticked everything saved it and re-entered it and ticked everything back again and now its fine?

Strange but i dont care its working now.
    Thanks guys

Nuke

• Advertisement
Advertisement