Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applewood, Swords

Options
  • 03-01-2006 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in the process of buying an apartment in Applewood Village. I've visited the area a few times and it seems to be nice area. Can anybody who lives in the area/nearby let me know what they think of it?
    Also, I'm working in Eastpoint Business Park in Clontarf. Can anyone suggest the best/quickest way of commuting there? I presume the bus or dart? Any info anyone can give me will be much appreciated!

Thx,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

From what I know of the area its a quiet place. Never heard anything bad about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 DaisyD

Where is Applewood in Swords??? I'm from Portmarnock and know a little of Swords... Have you moved yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,872 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Have mates living there. Apparently it's quiet.

Best bet for work is probably to drive to the DART line. Malahide? Portmarnock?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mortimer33

Moved in a couple of weeks ago.. Public transport is not too bad. Conveniently, there's a number 43 that leaves from Applewood at 7:15am in the mornings - gets you to the bottom of Malahide Rd for 7:50. I haven't tried leaving any later than that yet coz I reckon traffic probably gets bad. Getting home is another matter! Most 43's are packed by the time they reach the Malahide road in the evenings!!

The area is definitely very quiet. Although there's usually a lot of traffic in the village during the evenings.. The shops/pub in the village are extremely handy !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Eru

Your near that **** hole Jugback though. Those ****s will rob you blind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement