Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb guys still around?

• 03-01-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

I remember a while back there was some digiweb metro support people on these boards. Just wondering if you are still around. I am having probs with my metro and normal support channels are not working for me :-(

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

There is a Number: 1890940405
    Get alot quicker response.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Overlander

:mad: I can't get through to Digiweb customer support on the phone. There's a call queueing system that takes you inexerably towards "You are at position number 1" but you never get an answer!
    Then there's the ability to leave a phone message. We've left 2 of these. Only one was answered, and beleive me after the call my wife was wondering if she really had "gotten through" to Digiweb. Apparently the guy that called with a THICK and I Mean THICK accent, didn't seem to grasp that we were without a working phone system. At one stage the conversation went something like this:
    " Well will you call us back if you can't fix it?"
    DigiThick: "No, I won't be callin ye back. I don't make outgoing calls."
    Customer: "But you just called me?"
    DigiThick: "Yes, er, well. Here's what I'll do for ye. If you still ahve a problem later, get in touch again and I'll get you a really good fella to fix it."

:confused:
    Anyone got any ideas? When is the World Cup drinking binge over in Dundalk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Relax, ask to be put through to the next level.
    I have problems with them at the moment, but they have been nothing but helpful.
    PM Chaz if its that bad. But only if your call is logged with support already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭✭event

Overlander wrote:
    :mad: I can't get through to Digiweb customer support on the phone. There's a call queueing system that takes you inexerably towards "You are at position number 1" but you never get an answer!
    Then there's the ability to leave a phone message. We've left 2 of these. Only one was answered, and beleive me after the call my wife was wondering if she really had "gotten through" to Digiweb. Apparently the guy that called with a THICK and I Mean THICK accent, didn't seem to grasp that we were without a working phone system. At one stage the conversation went something like this:
    " Well will you call us back if you can't fix it?"
    DigiThick: "No, I won't be callin ye back. I don't make outgoing calls."
    Customer: "But you just called me?"
    DigiThick: "Yes, er, well. Here's what I'll do for ye. If you still ahve a problem later, get in touch again and I'll get you a really good fella to fix it."

:confused:
    Anyone got any ideas? When is the World Cup drinking binge over in Dundalk?

thats a lovely attitude to have, id say you're delightful on the phone

Advertisement