Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it me?

• 03-01-2006 3:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I've been with my boyfriend for a while and although we haven't slept together we've done everything else. Lately we'll be kissing and as usual he'll push his erection against me, to get my attention I suppose, but as soon as I go to give him a hand job he goes completely limp. Literally the minute I touch him. I don't think he's not sexually attracted to me because he kisses me loads and is always initiating stuff. What could be causing him to go limp? Is it me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Genghis

What is the reason for you not having full sex? If, for example, you have told him that you'd prefer to wait, he might feel that he is crossing some line when you touch him there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,966 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

...or else you could be hurting him. - No offence -
    When I was much younger, I used to see a girl, and I dunno if it was a ring she was wearing or what, but I'd be in bits afterwards...

(...just a taught)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

We haven't had sex yet as we are both virgins and just want to wait a while longer.

I'm almost sure I'm not hurting him, I don't wear rings or anything and I always start off gentle. I have given him hand jobs before and he has expressed his enjoyment afterwards but it's just the last few days that he's been going limp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭tonymontana

Here kids, stop writing and go out and play with ur friends, Its not healthy to be on the internet all the time makin up stories. By the way is it just one of you, or is there a group of you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

keep posts on topic tonymontana

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

He could just be nervous at the thought of impending sex. I know I was pretty nervous my first time, and the mind can be a b@stard when it comes to the old "soldier"

* by soldier I mean penis ;)

Advertisement